The First 5 Things You Should Do If You Win The PCH Sweepstakes
By Wednesday, June 15th, 2019
A lot of people enter the PCH sweepstakes. If you do you have a chance to win. It is best to have a plan ahead of time. Then you will know what you should do and won’t be as overwhelmed especially if you have a lot of people asking for your money.
1. Figure out taxes. When you win a cash price you need to be aware of taxes and where your money is going to go. You won’t be able to take home everything that you won. Knowing this ahead of time will help.
2. Decide where your money is going to go after you win. Figure out what you want to buy and who you want to give money to. Don’t respond to people who come to see you that you have not heard from for a while. They probably just want money.
What Would You Pay First?
3. Invest. Make sure you are investing some of your money. You don’t want to win this price only to become broke down the road. You need a backup plan and you want to invest in your future. This is the best time to work on building up your wealth.
4. Buy something nice. Make sure to buy something nice for yourself that you couldn’t otherwise afford. You don’t want to spend all of your money on it but it would be nice to reward yourself. Enjoy your new toy and have fun with it.
5. Remember to stay humble. You don’t want to change who you are just because you won some money. Try to remember what it was like before you won and let your family know you want to stay who you are. If you find yourself feeling selfish, try to take a step back so you can get back to being the person you once were.
Win$1,000,000 Plus Cash for Life
It can be difficult to know how to act when your financial situation changes. A lot of people have trouble with it. Having a plan ahead of time will help you know how to act if you do win the prize. You will have an idea of what you want to do with your money and what you can expect after that happens. It is always good to be prepared for any situation that might come your way.
Publishers Clearing House – But one thing I think We all want to get done right away are those build up Bills! Those that we have to pay every month, those with high rate interest like rent bills, mortgage bills, loan payment bills, student loan bills, credit cards with high interest and the list goes on and on! STOP! Working to pay to pay to pay are bills…
When it comes to make the right decisions or choices on financial situation, we’re sometime lost in what we should do or pay first. Is it the right thing to do? What should I do with my money? This is the time when you need the advice of a professional. Despite what you might read elsewhere about managing your own finances, it is often a good idea to get some help. While some may call themselves a “financial advisor”, others may be a “financial planner”, “investment advisor” or “financial consultant”, to name just a few. The Financial Planner will help you understand your financial goals and needs, so you can take the right decisions. Good Luck!
Related Post: PCH Win It All – pch.com/actnow
How does PCH pick a winner?
There are two methods we use: Matching Winning Number - Winning SuperPrize numbers are selected at random. Publishers Clearing House does not know the winning number until giveaway end. Throughout the life of the sweepstakes, Publishers Clearing House assigns SuperPrize numbers to outgoing Bulletins.
How likely is it to win Publishers Clearing House?
Publishers Clearing House has said your chances of winning a top prize such as ,000 a week for life are “in the hundreds of millions.” Other estimates place your odds at 1 in 1.7 billion. To put that in perspective, your odds of winning the Powerball lottery jackpot are 1 in 292 million.
Do PCH winners pay taxes?
If you win a sweepstakes or contest prize, you will owe income taxes to Uncle Sam and perhaps your state. Prizes are considered taxable income regardless of whether the prize is in the form of cash, trips or merchandise. ... You're still supposed to report and pay tax on prizes under 0.
Who was the winner for PCH?
PCH Winner Nelson Neff and the Prize Patrol! Diane Marcell, a ,000 SuperPrize Winner!
Who won the Publishers Clearing House 00 a week for life 2019?
Danielle Lam and Howie Guja of the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol surprised Ricky Williams of Prestonsburg with the Clearing House SuperPrize of ,000 a week for life.
Who won PCH 2500 a week for life?
PCH Publishers Clearing House. Congratulations to Douglas Butcher from Vero Beach, Fl., who just won ,500 a Week “Forever”! PCH Prize Patrol members Howie and Dave had the best time traveling to Vero Beach with a “Big Check” for the newest “Forever” prizewinner!
Who won Publishers Clearing House June 30 2019?
Publishers Clearing House announces Crystal Crawford as the winner of one of its prize money sweepstakes. The company encourages viewers to enter its next giveaway, ending June 27, 2019, for a chance to win ,000 a month for life. The winner will be announced on June 30, 2019.
Is it safe to enter PCH sweepstakes online?
The good news is that Publishers Clearing House's sweepstakes really are legitimate. The bad news is that it is extremely hard to win their mega prizes. ... But the PCH giveaways are so famous and so many people enter them that the odds of winning are exceptionally long—about 2.4 billion to one to win the SuperPrize.
How do you confirm PCH entry?
If you choose, you may simply scroll to the bottom of each page of the entry and click 'Skip'. Your Sweepstakes entry will be verified as indicated by the 'Processing Entry' or 'Information Authentication' page. After your entry has been verified and you are taken to a partner's web site, your entry is complete.
Does anyone ever win PCH sweepstakes?
Yes! Real people really do win! The winners you see being surprised by the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol in our TV commercials are not actors, but the actual winners at the moment-of-winning (There's no staging or pre-notification).